Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 19 June 2024

Signs

My post today for Signs



Where I live, the graffiti is normally very bad, boring and childish but I spied this and thought it was so cool and more interesting than the usual! 

26 comments:

  1. I like it too, it has a Celtic feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty graffiti doodle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Something a bit different :-D

      Delete
  3. La caligrafía de las letras, es bastante interesante-
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..it almost looks like Zorro was there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one -Christine cmkk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A touch of creativity, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! If only all graffiti was as interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes exactly! Some is but over here is can be so boring! :-D

      Delete
  8. At least the calligraphy is pleasant here

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a good find!

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicely creative. Makes one stop, look, smile and of course take a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me gusto. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, it's beautiful and definitely says something!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. It's a symbol that a musician designed!

      Delete