Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 27 June 2024

Footprint In The Snow

 


I took this photo in January in my garden, when it had been snowing here in Scotland. There are 2 sets of footprints! I hope the bird got away! The little dish to the left is seeds I had put out for the birds. These prints aren't any of my cats as all my cats are indoor cats!! I just thought it was so cool!

24 comments:

  1. Very cool shot, hopefully the bird took to flight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you gotta wonder who was there when!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...snow looks refreshing on this hot day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, snow already. Foot prints are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda huella en la nieve. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is kind of an ominous set of prints.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect photo for a mystery book cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe that is a cool comment! I like that idea :-D

      Delete
  8. Dear Ananka! Yes, these are birds' footprints in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look so cool I think! Thanks Irina :-D

      Delete
  9. Hooray for people who keep their cats indoors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are much saver inside and birds are safer too!

      Delete
  10. That is a great capture.
    I hope the bird was quick enough to fly away!

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope the bird flew away in time too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it did, as I didn't see any signs of a struggle!

      Delete