Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 20 June 2024

Squirrels

 



I went for a walk on the 20th of May and there were squirrels everywhere! I had never seen so many in my life! These are 3 that I managed to capture! Such cute little fellows.

28 comments:

  1. They are funny to watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are. They look at you and they run away! :-D

      Delete
  2. The squirrels and the photos are beautiful.
    You're lucky to have them around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them. Oh there are plenty over here! :-D

      Delete
  3. ...plenty of its cousins are living in our yard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you see these creatures you feel the greatness of nature!!
    Great pictures Ananka!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squirrels are much cuter than possums here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Squirrels are always entertaining to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindas ardillas. te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder if it's too early for them to be gathering nuts for the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Squirrels are marvelous creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me encantan las ardillas. Por aquí no se ven. Gracias .
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do like your photographs.
    We have squirrels that visit the garden, they are such fun to watch.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan. I don't get any in the garden but plenty on my nature walks!

      Delete