Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 13 June 2024

Jellyfish

 


These are 2 little jellyfish from Sea Life in Blackpool. They are white but there are 4 different coloured lights you can press to change their colour! As it was busy, I only managed to get photos of them sporting these 2 colours.

32 comments:

  1. Awesome picture! Love the colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots.
    I love jellyfish, well, just looking at them. I have been bitten several times...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fernando. I have only seen small ones in Scotland and never been bitten by one!

      Delete
  3. Se ven bonitos sus colores, pero hay que alejarse de ellas, porque son muy peligrosas.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...this is an area that I know nothing about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither Tom! But lovely to take photos of :-D

      Delete
  5. Hello Ananka,
    It's so great to photograph jellyfishes. These are very nice with these colors. Well done!!

    I have done this too in the Zoo. It is so nice to do, and sometimes I do with a contest. I got a link of my site with the shots.
    https://marcoalpha.blogspot.com/search/label/Roots

    Many greetings,
    Marco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely creatures. I saw them in the link, they look super. Thanks Marco :-D

      Delete
  6. They are indeed lovely. I did that when I visited Hamilton Islands

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photographs, beautiful colours.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda medusa. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful! Well captured.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colours of those marvelous creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete