Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 9 June 2024

Orange Ladybird

 


These 2 photos are from May 2021!!! They are of an orange ladybird.

I'd like to say RIP to Dr Michael Mosley. I adored this man. He was a very intelligent man and an advocate of healthy eating, intermitting fasting and general wellbeing. He will be missed by many people.

24 comments:

  1. That little orange one is adorable. We heard about the good doctor too, very sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a little cutie. Yes, I was very sad too, I thought he was an amazing human being <3

      Delete
  2. ...this Asian ladybird love to get into the house in fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't come into houses here in Scotland!

      Delete
  3. Amazing photo, great capture!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Very pretty, they are also useful in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So unique looking with a yellow armour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda mariquita. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In Russia ladybirds look a little different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a few different looking ones here Irina. :-D

      Delete
  8. Great shots!
    I love ladybugs and this orange even more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fernando. I love them too, they are such amazing little creatures :-D

      Delete
  9. Very nice photographs.

    Yes RIP Michael Mosley, he will be missed.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan. Yes, the more I read about what happened, more upset I get. He was such an amazing man <3

      Delete
  10. Don't think I've seen an orange one before, just standard red and white and a couple of black ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've not seen too many of the orange ones about! :-D

      Delete