Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 26 June 2024

Signs

This is my Sign for today:


I took this photo in March 2019!!!!! It was taken with my Huawei P20 Pro. I was looking at old photos and thought this would be ideal for Signs on Wednesday, so here it is! Very clear instructions haha. Sadly dog fouling is a big problem in Scotland. There is a culture, also, where people put the poop into bags then tie these bags to trees or fences!!


19 comments:

  1. ...too many dog owners need more that a polite notice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People have a hard time understanding that message. I see the poop bags hanging on a branch nice and neat, what's with that. They can't even deposit it in a bin, it must be too heavy to carry. Laziness indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! I know, crazy ain't it! Thanks Bill :-D

      Delete
  3. That is a good sign for all of us

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the sign, pick up and properly dispose of people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a poopy problem all over the world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is the same problem in our country.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In Europe I think there are more dogs than children. That problem is in all "first world" countries.
    Good shot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is bad all over then! Not idea huh! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. Si cada persona, que lleva un perro por la calle, recogiera los excrementos. No había ningún problema.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is it exactly! If they all did there would be no problem! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  9. Unfortunately a sign that is necessary!!

    ReplyDelete