Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 3 August 2024

A McFlurry Seagull

 



This seagull was eating a McFlurry. Someone had dumped it in a carpark and I was watching this gull eating it. I am not too sure he enjoyed it though. He caught me looking at him in the second photo. I was talking to him! Sadly littering is a BIG BIG problem over here but at least the seagulls benefit sometimes. From what I have read, birds are lactose intolerant so best not give them anything with dairy in it. 

24 comments:

  1. Me gusta las imágenes de las gaviotas. Me recueda la cercanía del mar.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like seagulls a lot. There are plenty inland here. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  2. It really is a shame that such a haughty and proud seagull eats garbage!! You captured him beautifully!! Have a beautiful and creative weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! He is such a lovely bird. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  3. Eating that sort of processed diet would cause her beaks to break

    ReplyDelete
  4. We humans really love to trash our environment, don’t we? It is mind- boggling how little so many seem to care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh tell me about it David. It is a sore point with me. Drives me mad! We really need to look after our planet more.

      Delete
  5. Linda gaviota debe tener mucha hambre. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is a wonderful looking seagull!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A special treat with free delivery to the seagull. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. They really are and such intelligent birds too :-D

      Delete