Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 30 August 2024

Feeding Time


It's feeding time again on the log! Here we have a Blue Tit on the left and a Female Chaffinch on the right. This is a great spot for feeding the smaller birds, they all come here when I put the seeds down. There are a few other people that feed the birds and the squirrels, so that is good I am not alone. They really are a pleasure to watch.

40 comments:

  1. ...life would boring if we didn't have birds to watch or hear singing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really would. You are so right Tom :-D

      Delete
  2. They definitely know where to go for a good snack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do! They must see me coming :-D

      Delete
  3. I also feed wild birds here at home
    I like them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! The two birds you were feeding in one picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to know your blog.
    I love animals and being in contact with nature.
    I liked your publishing style and I'm already among your friends.
    (ꈍᴗꈍ) Poetic and cinematic greetings.
    💋Kisses💋

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are fun to watch and they are so happy for their meal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There really are and they like the seeds. Thanks Terry :-D

      Delete
  7. blue tits look so delicate and cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are waiting for their friends before starting their meal! Lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And there's enough for both.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uy que lindos, Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's always fun to watch them--- and all the other critters that come to steal a snack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. There are usually some squirrels lurking too :-D

      Delete
  12. Feeding birds is one of the great pleasures in life and it can be enjoyed by every age, gender and social status. What’s not to love about that? All the best - David

    ReplyDelete
  13. What beautiful birds, I love tits, there are a lot of them in my forest, they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely photo! The birds are so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely photo. They are so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. They certainly are a pleasure to watch, a lovely photograph.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Replies
    1. Good to see you Greg. It certainly is :-D

      Delete