Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 20 August 2024

An Interesting Trio

 


The duck at the front is the Male Goosander, the middle is the Female Goosander and we have a gatecrasher, a Female Mallard. Not quite sure what the Mallard is up to though! The Goosander is also known as the Common Merganser

26 comments:

  1. ...a Goosander is new for me. I like the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely birds. He is a good looking guy for sure! :-D

      Delete
  2. The Mallard just needs a little help from his friends to show the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody's invading somebody's turf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It sure is. I was glad to see them all :-D

      Delete
  5. It is Common Merganser here. Both sexes are very handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mallard looks confused! Lovely shot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindo trio . Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always glad to see a merganser-- We don't have a lot of them. Lots of Canada Geese, Mallards, and some Buffleheads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fairly common over here. Glad you liked them :-D

      Delete
  9. Three different ducks. Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha visto que se an puesto en fila y él ha querido seguirlos.

    ReplyDelete