Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 2 August 2024

Stitch

 


This is Stitch, the kitten we adopted on 10th October 2023. He will be nearly 1! Growning up so fast! He is such a big boy and a handsome fellow. We aren't actually sure of his birthday, when I took him to the vet she reckoned he was about 3-4 months old and that was in October. So he might already be 1 haha! I decided his birthday is 10th October as that is when he came home. He really is a little darling kitty,

34 comments:

  1. Good evening Stitch, you are very cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you keep him indoors, Ananka, so he is not killing songbirds and other wildlife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes all my cats stay indoors. Mainly for their safety too. Sadly a lot of humans are nasty to cats and there are a lot of roads here. I have had 3 cats for 14 years and they are all inside and Stitch too. So the birds and wildlife benefit from that too. Thanks David :-D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. He really is. Sorry to hear that Mikael.

      Delete
  4. ...and he won't know the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta Stitch. Es negrito como nuestra Negri y tigre, que tambien son adoptados. Llevan con nosotros pocos días y se han adaptado muy bien, ademas le hacen compañia a Nela que ya tiene 10 años.
    Buen agosto.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like Stitch. I saw the 2 new kittens on your blog, they are gorgeous :-D Glad Nela has friends now :-D

      Delete
  6. Buen retrato. Tiene su mirada fija, en algo que le ha llamado la atención.
    Feliz fin de semana. Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is such a good looking boy. Yes he has that stare! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. Your sweet house panther is very handsome! Howdy Stitch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is a handsome boy. Thanks Terry :-D

      Delete
  8. A very handsome fellow and a wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. He really is. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  9. OMG he is so cute!! What a beautiful kitten.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. He really has wonderful eyes. Thanks Kirk :-D

      Delete
  11. Dear Ananka! Thank you for showing Stitch! He is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Intense expression captured, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice photo! I love black cats 🐱

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! My last cat, Huggie, was black too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bill. Stitch is my first black cat and I love him :-D

      Delete