Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 17 August 2024

Zebra Spider

 


I am pretty sure this is a Zebra Spider. They do appear in my garden and I have posted one before. This one has more white than black compared to the previous one I posted here. Either way, I think it is a very beautiful spider. I took this in my garden in July. Spiders are so very important in our world and I think they are really cool. Here in Scotland, we don't have any dangerous spiders so all good. They come into the house and I never chase them, I just let them be. 

32 comments:

  1. Yes, the spider is pretty <3
    Have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. Glad you like it. Thanks, you too :-D

      Delete
  2. ...good to hear that you aren't like Little Miss Muffet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Isn't it just and for Scotland lol! Thanks Kirk :-D

      Delete
  4. Es muy bonita y atractiva y la has fotografiado bastante bien.
    Feliz domingo de descanso.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiene bonitos dibujos y la has fotografiado bastante bien.
    Feliz domingo de descanso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a special spider I have yet seen before

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Common over here. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. I really don't like spiders but that is a pretty one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do really like them. Glad you think it's pretty. Thanks Terry :-D

      Delete
  8. Linda araña. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful spider 🕸 Never seen one of those before

    ReplyDelete
  10. If a spider or a fly comes into my house, my cats open hunting season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes cats do like spiders and flies don't they! Thanks Irina :-D

      Delete
  11. I'm not crazy about them, but I've learned to tolerate them. Earlier this week I had one descend from the ceiling right in front of my computer monitor. I have no idea where he went.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is good you tolerate them Bill. Haha that is so cool when they come down like that :-D

      Delete
  12. We too enjoy spiders, Ananka. We have two living with us and we get along very well together. Everyone should have a friendly spider in the home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that David. Super, they are good friends to have. Yes I agree! Thanks :-D

      Delete