Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 26 August 2024

Starting To Get Busy

 

It is starting to get busy here on this flower. There is a bee already on it and the hoverfly is joining in on the fun. I am sure there will be more insects in a minute!


28 comments:

  1. ...flowers and bees are buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it's time to pick a flower and get busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's it exactly! Take your pick lol :-D

      Delete
  3. It's like the local bar; it's where they all hang out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes indeedy! I like it David, thanks :-D

      Delete
  4. Las abejas son muy beneficiosas y hay que protegerlas.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bees must be protected at all costs, I agree. Thanks :-D

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous photo! You captured such a special moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It takes a while for me to spot the bee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, he was hard to spot! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. Linda abeja. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A symbiotic relationship if there ever was one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. They certainly will. Our world needs them :-D

      Delete
  11. Terrific photo. One of my favorite things to do is prowl about the garden with my camera set on macro. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, that is one of my favourite things too. See what I can find on the plants and flowers. Thanks :-D

      Delete