Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 8 August 2024

Cats Eyes

 





To celebrate International Cat Day, which is today, I have posted photos of my four cats eyes. First up we have Abby she is the oldest cat 15.5 years old. Second is Abby's daughter Chiana, she is 14 years old. Third is Jethro the Bengal, he is 14 too and doing okay considering he has kidney troubles. Lastly the kitten Stitch, he is about 1. So let's all celebrate International Cat Day :-D I love my cats so much and would say I was a crazy cat lady!

30 comments:

  1. Dear Ananka! I congratulate you and your cats on the International Cats' Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful kitty eyes and how nice to see your sweet ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are. I love them so much. Thanks Terry :-D

      Delete
  3. Cool captures.
    Happy catty day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tuoi gatti hanno occhi bellissimi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice captures.
    Happy kitty day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nunca he tenido un gato blanco y se ve precioso. Los ojos que más me ha gustado son los del gato blanco.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like white cats, but hair everywhere! Thanks :-D

      Delete
  7. Nunca he tenido un gato blanco y se ve precioso. Los ojos que más me ha gustado son los del gato blanco.
    Un abrazo.
    Revisa la carpeta de spam, ya que el comentario que acabo de hacer, no ha sido publicado, desde mi otro blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it went into spam, I got it thanks :-D

      Delete
  8. looks wonderful
    Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. My Cat has an Instagram hashtag #altiuscat I'm sure a picture of his eye will be amongst some of his better shots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These eye shots are making a great collection

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lindos ojos de gatos. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...eyes are so expressive.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My kitty has one blue eye and the other yellow.

    ReplyDelete